My Board Buddy, genious in its simplicity
My Board Buddy makes a vibration-free, maximum magnifiable duplicate of the smartboard or any other projection, while maintaining the original image quality and offering the possibility to manipulate the colors.
Existing school systems with screen magnifier and camera are indispensable for magnifying and contrast enhancement of all analog information (e.g. blackboards, whiteboard) and for class or meeting experiences such as the facial expressions of teachers, fellow students, corner work, etc. Sometimes problems arise for smartboard magnification by means of a camera or splitter. In these cases, My Board Buddy is the ideal supplement.
Sensotec developed my Board Buddy to solve a classroom situation that could not be overcome with existing devices.
It is primarily intended for school applications, but can also be used very useful during meetings / presentations for participants with a visual impairment.
Existing solutions do not always satisfy 100%…
My Board Buddy solves this completely.
|When magnifying the smartboard by means of a camera:
|When duplicating 1:1 through a splitter:
My Board Buddy: innovative, compact and multi-usage device!
- Works perfectly stand-alone with a monitor:
- the lecturer / presenter determines what is shown when
- the user determines magnification & colors
- no hassle with PC’s, software or other distractions
- Easy operation via the joystick and simple colorful buttons:
- maximum magnification while maintaining image quality
- also for educational / short movies
- no trembling or pixelated images
- customizable colors for enhanced visibility
- Simple software & installation management, no adaption of existing infrastructure needed (if network available), works wireless or via network cable
- Multi-usage because of the possibility to duplicate to multiple “Buddies”.
- Provided with unique software:
- the teacher or presentor decides when the Buddy is active and with which user
- the teacher or presentor decides what is shown
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.