New Passend Lezen Daisy-app
Sensotec developed the new Passend Lezen Daisy app on behalf of the KB (Royal Library) Netherlands and the Passend Lezen library service. Their current Daisy reader app was in need of replacement for some time. With the launch of the new app, they choose for a customer- and future-oriented effective solution.
In addition to a new look, a number of new functionalities have been incorporated by Sensotec:
- Bookshelf with choice between list and cover display, percentage “read” display of a title and with filtering and sorting.
- Reading books using click areas (large buttons for navigation) or a navigation bar.
- Dark mode support via device settings.
- Support for app navigation via (bluetooth) audio devices.
- Same menu approach for iOS and Android users.
The app is:
- downloadable for all customers of Passend Lezen
- available for Android and iOS users
- works on the following devices: Andorid 4.4 and higher or Apple iOS 9.0 and higher
The Passend Lezen app joins the list of Daisy apps made by Sensotec: Anderslezen app (BE), Legimus (SE), Lydhør (NO), Inläsningstjanst (SE), Pratsam (FI), Sondo (FR), Connect2 (AU).
Sensotec’s Online DaisyTM platform consists not only of Apps, but also offers server solutions. Through this platform, more than 200,000 users are currently provided with accessible audiobooks internationally.
More information on Online Daisy can be found here.