The UK’s largest special educational needs show brings the entire sector together for two days of ideas, inspiration, networking and innovation, to bring learning alive for pupils with SEN. The show is designed to allow visitors to:
- Keep up to date with the latest policies and developments with social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) and the SEND code of practice
- Choose from a programme of CPD certified seminars all on topics central to best practice and each delivered by experts from across the sector
- Access the latest resources, products and tools from a wide range of exhibitors
- Participate in an unmissable keynote panel discussion with leading SEN experts
- Keep abreast of the latest developments, newest tools, content and innovation
- Explore current practice to significantly enhance provision
- Attend free, practical workshops led by exhibitors allowing you to get hands-on with certain products and see how they can be used in the context of your provision
- Network, share ideas and collaborate with peers and colleagues
- Visit feature areas including the Parent & Carer Forum to get even more out of your visit
- Test products before purchasing, benefit from special offers and place orders with exhibitors
The Tes SEN Show 2018 will take place again at The Business Design Centre in London and is the largest, most-established special educational needs show in the UK. The show provides the ideal environment for SEN professionals at all levels of education to benefit from direct access to professional development opportunities and the latest products, resources and services available to the sector.
With a full programme of CPD certified seminars, a wide range of free-to-attend workshop sessions and a great mix of exhibitors showcasing their products and services, the Tes SEN Show is the must-attend event for all those who work in SEN.
Visit us at boot 203!
Friday 4 October: 09:00 – 17:00
Saturday 5 October: 10:00 – 16:00
Attending the event is absolutely free! There is a small fee for the CPD seminars
See you there!